I’ve been nominated again for the Liebster blog award twice but as a kid I already hated that the Herman cake thing so I don’t see how this would change now with the blog^^ Plus I’ve forced myself already to do it once so that’s that…
But I do like the part of the Liebster award where you tell 10 random facts about yourself, so I decided to do only this part :
1. I think no one (not even my parents) have seen me without mascara in a few years. Because I’m naturally blonde and my eyelashes are blonde, as well (makes sense), and I don’t like myself with those blonde lashes, so I usually put on mascara, even if I’m all by myself all day long.
2. I think of myself as a very lucky person. I’ve always gotten what I wanted and I’ve always succeeded in what I did or do. This is why I’m scared that something really bad might happen to me or my family or friends because I think that it just wouldn’t be fair if I was this lucky all the time without a catch.
3. An absolute deal breaker on a first date is for me when the guy doesn’t at least offer to pay. I mean, I would never expect him to buy an expensive dinner but a drink or the ticket at the movies, I think I’m not asking too much, am I? If you watch How I met your mother, you might have seen the episode where Ted says that he expects the girl to reach for the check. And in my opinion he’s right. The girl has to reach for the check (I always take out my wallet) but the guy has to pay.
4. I honestly believe I’m a shopaholic
5. My dream job is being a prosecutor but at the same time I’m really afraid of the responsibility you have to assume.
6. I’ve never even thought about changing my hair colour because I know for sure that blonde is the best (well, okay I’ve had orange strands once, HUGE mistake but I guess those are the things you do when you’re 11 years old).
7. When I was younger, I thought the best way to wear matching colours was to wear only clothes in one colour (my favourite combination was red pants with a red jacket^^).
8. Later on I want a boxer dog called Louis.
9. I can’t wait for my next tattoo and every day I get another idea which I forget about a few minutes later.
10. I think the ugliest feeling a human can feel is jealousy because it can eat you up from the inside.